Dancers Edge offers summer dance classes, clinics and camps every year! These are a fun and exciting way for students to explore the basics of numerous dance styles in a supportive and non-competitive environment. The break between dancing seasons offers our dancers a great opportunity to explore new dance styles that can complement their main focus. It also allows them to expand their dancing skill set, or they may even find their new passion.
Summer Dance Classes, Clinics & Workshops
Each summer we offer unique dance classes, clinics & workshops taught by professional artists which may focus on a specific style of dance or technique, or may put dancers in front of convention level classes of various genres in house. It’s the perfect time to try Dancers Edge for the first time, take advanced training to help in a specific area, or keep up training over the summer.
Our dance class schedule varies much more in the summer to allow our regular dancers an opportunity to venture outside of their comfort zone! These 5-week sessions include classes in jazz, tap, hip hop, lyrical/jazz, and more. We even offer combination classes for young dancers (ages 3-6) over the Summer.
To register use your www.Dakiki.com account, NOT the mobile app, (see HOW TO ENROLL for information on how to create an account.) Click MY REGISTRATIONS and look for SUMMER classes.
1) Make sure you read the information on all the Summer clinics/camps/auditions you want to take – including how to determine levels where applicable.
2) Click on the link for an event listed below you want to register for, and you will be redirected to the registration portal (Dakiki).
3) Click on SIGN UP. If you have a Dakiki account you will sign in using your registered email and password, or if not click “Guest” to create an account to register.
4) NEW to Dancers Edge? Click GUEST and create an account using your email and a unique password you create. (School code is: TYUUDE). Once logged in you will need to ADD DANCER(s) you want included in your account, so then you can select which dancer to enroll in what!
5) Click the “REGISTRATIONS” tab on the left side of your menu.
6) Click the SUMMER CLASS(es) you want and click register (you can do multiple).
7) Scroll down and click GO TO SUMMARY, then SUBMIT. You should get a confirmation that it has been submitted. Once approved, you will receive a confirmation email with directions on how to pay SUMMER class fees.